Keep your smile safe!
Get your Wisdom Teeth Removed
Wisdom teeth are the last molars that grow in. They typically emerge in the late teens or early twenties. It is best to remove them because they often are misaligned, impacted, or partially erupted.
If they aren’t removed they can often cause damage to the surrounding tissues, nerves, and bones. If you still have your wisdom teeth and are thinking about getting them removed, call our office and we can set up your free consultation.
The why of Wisdom teeth removal
Research shows that wisdom teeth are often a lot more work than they are worth! If they aren’t removed they are likely to cause your other teeth to be misaligned, impacted, or erupted. Wisdom teeth are often not protected by enamel like the other teeth are.
It is best to remove the teeth as a teenager or not too long after that because the extraction will be easier because the bones are less dense. When you come in for a consultation a member of our team will walk you through the extraction process
What is it like to have my
Wisdom Teeth Extracted?
- You’ll receive a consultation to see how your teeth are positioned
- When you come in for your extraction we’ll give you some IV sedation to help make your extraction easier
- We’ll then remove the tooth and if needed give you stitches
- After you wake up and ready, we’ll send you home to fully recover
- Recovery time will take a few weeks and you’ll be ready to go
Get your Wisdom Teeth removed early. Schedule your consultation today!